Monday, May 21, 2018

An Introduction


It's hard to feel like a part of a group when you don't know the people around you, and especially when you don't know the leader. As much as I dislike talking about myself, I'm going to try to do a decent job so that if you happen to be outside of my family and reading this, you can get a feel for who I am.

My name is Tiffany and I'm 29 years old. If I'm being completely honest, I don't really think I'm qualified to have my own blog about life, and especially not one about motherhood. I'm the definition of a hot mess. I'm that mom that everyone stares at wondering when she will get her stuff together (but don't hold your breath, that may never happen!). I'm not perfect and when I type up a post, I'm speaking to myself just as much as I am to any of you. 


(A random selfie)

I have two sweet boys who take up most of my attention, my time, and who both own a good chuck of my heart. Grayson is my oldest and Sawyer is the youngest. They have extremely different personalities but, thankfully, both love their momma oh so much! 

(My sweet baby boys)

My husband owns an even bigger chuck of my heart. He is my better half and I couldn't imagine doing life without him. Somehow, through all my emotional ups and downs, this man has never given up on me. He's mine, ladies! But he's pretty cute, huh? 

(Javier and I during our recent cruise to the Bahamas)

I try to make sure all my decisions are Godly ones. I fail miserably sometimes (often, more often than I like to admit) but thankfully God forgives and loves me still. My husband and I will be missionaries to France in the near future and we can't wait to see what God has in store for us. If, through the journey, even one person gets to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, well, everything it took to get to them would be more than worth it! (If this blog happens to reach a reader in France, please reach out to me! I'd love to chat with you about life in France!) 


(Me with a kiddo from Honduras during my first missions trip)

So that's me in a nutshell! Excited to have you along for the ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment